We at Visual act AB is now looking for a Team leader to our Service and Support group. The group is responsible for the after sales including service, support and training of Visual act products and services. To be successful in this role you need to have technical understanding preferably in mechanics, electronics and/or software
About the position
- Development of the After-Sales /Service and Support group
- Support the clients on phone, by mail or on-site
- Team leader of the Service and Support group
- Sales and implementation of service contracts
- Planning and staffing service and repair
- Handling warranty issues
- Be proactive in safety and quality issues
- Compiling information regarding invoicing
- Handling and planning in-house and external training
- Technical understanding preferably in mechanics, electronics and/or software
- Experience in service and support
- Being able to travel
- English both in speech and writing
- Basic knowledge in software
- Knowledge in automation is a plus
- Show or theater experience is a plus
As a person you like to be there when it happens and to lead others. You are humble and willing to help where needed. You are creative and solution-oriented. You handle stressful situations very well and take responsibility for your area. You have the ability to communicate, organize, plan and structure your work. Meeting customers and provided service will include a significant number of travel days, we see it as self-evident that you enjoy travel.
Service and support may involve work on short notice.
Please apply by sending your CV and personal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions regarding this position should be sent to this email.