Winch P 2073 - Product Information
The P2073 winch is designed for high performance applications such as stunt and camera flying. The direct drive motor and moving-pulley zero fleet system allow for a compact design.
As the winches are zero fleet they can be mounted in any position. There is no need for a long distance from the winch to the first pulley. Any number of winches can be combined together with the Visual act Stage Control System to create 2d or 3d rigs of any type.
The load cell is part of the zero fleet assembly and provides direct measurement of the line load. The measurement is used to provide an accurate slack line signal, protecting the zero fleet system from fouling.
With extra equipment the winches can be fitted with 2 lines, allowing for double lines to increase stability for camera dollies or simple lifts with only a single winch. In this case each line is provided with its own load sensor. Multiple lines (up to 6) can be attached by bypassing the zero fleet system.
- Working loads up to 250 kg
- Zero fleet
- Adjustable output pulley
- Any mounting position
- Grooved for 6 mm rope (ropes)
- Stroke up to 240m
- Speeds up to 10 m/s. Higher speeds on request
- Dual brakes on output shaft
- Direct drive synchronous motor
- Dual encoders
- Load cell
- Weight approx. 400 kg
- Size 230 x 55 x 60 cm
- Installation by standard 50 mm couplers
* Generation ’b’ winches does not have operational limit switches. These winches can only be used with control systems that support the use of two absolute encoders to provide safe working limits to the required safety level for the application.
|Possible combinations||Suitable drive cabinets|
|P2073 – b – 250 – 8 – 200 – 6 – xx||D256 – b – 42 – xxx – xxx – xx for 4 m/s2 at full load|
|P2073 – b – 200 – 10 – 200 – 6 – xx||D256 – b – 42 – xxx – xxx – xx for 3 m/s2 at full load|
|P2073 – b – 150 – 15 – 240 – 5 – xx||D256 – b – 56 – xxx – xxx – xx for 3 m/s2 at full load|