Visual act Analog - Start package
The Visual act Analog Start package is delivered complete with a welded HOAC aluminum frame.
The Visual act Analog System offers:
- Motion directly under operator control.
- Move along curves and create rotations.
- Separate function for rotation about central axis.
- True servo motors for constant speeds and accelerations at all loads.
- Use to create revolves and stage wagons.
- Simulate cars or other vehicles.
- Size start package 2 x 2 meters.
– One frame 1 x 2 meters with all drive components.
– Two frames 0,5 x 2 meters with Visual act triple casters.
- 21 mm weatherproof plywood tops.
- Platform height 215 mm including plywood.
- Two servo drive units, each 1,5 kW.
- Drive wheel diameter 140 mm.
- Drive wheel hardness Shore 92.
- Four low friction triple swivel caster modules.
- Load capacity 1500 kg.
- Speed variable from 0 to 1 m/s
- 13 Ah, 120 VDC sealed battery system with charger.
- Noise level < 40 db at 1 meter.
- Radio system with
– Two joysticks for motion control.
– Emergency stop.
– Adjustable maximum speed on controller.
- Increase size by adding additional HOAC modules.
- Purchase components without frame for installation directly in your scenery.