- A spherical bearing that guaranties that the swivel casters are always equally loaded and parallel with the stage floor.
- Split wheels with individual ball bearings reduce starting resistance, even when wheels are heavily loaded and incorrectly aligned.
- A maximum load of 900 kg.
- Ideal load 550 kg. This is the load that provides for best combination of loading and low rolling friction.
- Low height – can easily be built into 200 mm wagons.
|Maximum load static||900 kg|
|Maximum load dynamic||750 kg|
|Recommended dynamic||550 kg|
|Wheel diameter||100 mm|
|Wheel width||2 x 20 mm|
|Floor pressure at max load||3.6 MPa|
|Build in diameter||434 mm|
|Build in height||152 mm|
|Caster offset||41 mm|
|Required space||184 x 500 x 500 (H x W x L)|
|Rolling friction during operation||<3%|
|Average starting friction at recommended load – at reverse of direction||5.5%|