It has been a hectic year with amazing projects. With this success we offer a discount on our triple casters.
The Visual act triple caster is designed to reduce rolling friction to a minimum and provides outstanding ease of movement with load capacities of up to 900kg. The spherical bearing guaranties that the three casters are always equally loaded and parallel with the stage floor. The low height makes the casters easy to build into 200mm or lower wagons.
- Maximum load static: 900 kg
- Maximum load dynamic: 750 kg
- Recommended load dynamic: 550 kg
- Wheel diameter: 100 mm
- Wheel width: 2 x 20 mm
- Floor pressure at max load: 3,6 MPa
- Build in diameter: 434 mm
- Build in height: 152 mm
- Caster Weight: 9 kg
- Caster offset: 41 mm
- Shore hardness: 92
- Required space: 152 x 500 x 500 (H x W x L) (without supporting steel)
- Rolling friction during operation: <3%
- Average starting friction at recommended load, at reverse of direction: 5,5%
Merry Christmas from the team that delivered:
– A new studio for the TV4 News, Sweden
– Stage set to Melodifestivalen semi-finals 2015
– High Speed Winches and control systems for Swedish Stunt Group (Sweden), Skywalker (Germany), Opertech (Ukraine) and the Wire Rig Company (United Kingdom)
– The facade for H&M, Mall of Scandinavia, Sweden
– Control system and winches and light filter, Mall of Scandinavia, Sweden (for PEAB)
– Stage set for “The Drowsy Chaperone” (sve. Förklädet) at Göta Lejon, Stockholm.
– Stage set for “Lady Killer” at Oscarsteatern, Stockholm.
– Stage set for “The Marriage of Figaro” at Drottningholms slottsteater, Sweden
– Steel constructions for climbing for Klätterteknik, Stockholm, Sweden
Vi have also delivered Visual act Analog and Advanced Wagons to Norrbotten theatre, Dramaten, NordlandTeater, The Marinssky Theater (TDM).
(A selection of Visual act projects in 2015)